Voltage Sensor AC ZMPT101B
(Inc. GST)₹180.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Output Signal: Analog 0-5V
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V-30V
- Measure within 250V AC
- Rated input current: 2mA
- Size: 49.5 mm x 19.4 mm
- Operating temperature : 40ºC ~ + 70ºC
This module is based on a high precision ZMPT101B voltage Transformer. This module makes it easy to monitor AC mains voltage upto 250 volts. This module comes with Multi-turn trim pot which can be used for adjusting the Analog output.
Using ZMPT101B AC Voltage Sensor module you can easily measure main voltage using Arduino or even Raspberry Pi (external ADC required).
- Low price.
- Analog output corresponding quantity can be adjusted.
- Small size and lightweight.
- Good consistency for voltage and power measurement.
- Easy PCB mounting.
- Widely acclaimed.
- Onboard micro-precision voltage transformer.
- Good consistency.
- Active output single-phase AC voltage sensor module.
You may also look for:
- 1 x Voltage Sensor AC ZMPT101B
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.