DTECH FTDI USB To TTL Serial 3.3V Converter Adapter Cable
₹1,003.00 (Inc. GST)₹850.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- PCB board pinout (USB end): TXD, RXD, CTS, RTS, VCC, GND
- 3 pins wired (2.54mm header end): TXD, RXD, GND
- .Internal EEPROM with users writable area
- USB bus powered, no extra power required
- Serial data transfer rates up to 3M
- Data signal levels: +3.3v
- Range -104℉ to +185℉operation temperature
DTECH USB to TTL serial UART converter cable provides a fast, simple way to connect devices with a 3.3V TTL level serial interface to USB port. It integrates FTDI FT232RL USB to serial UART interface IC device.
The FT232RL chip used is housed within the USB A connector. The cable is terminated with a 3 pin 0.1 inch pitch header socket which provides access to the transmit (Tx), receive (Rx) and GND connections.
The converter required USB drivers, available from http://www.ftdichip.com, which are used to make the FT232R on the PCB appear as virtual COM port(VCP driver). It allows users to communicate with the USB interface via a standard PC serial emulation port. Another driver it support is D2XX driver, can also be used with application software to directly access the FT232R on the PCB though a DLL application programming interface. This is illustrated in the FT232R is a USB to serial UART interface with optional clock generator output, and the new FTDI Chip-ID™ . dongle feature. Asynchronous and synchronous bit bang interface modes are available. USB to serial interface designs using the FT232R have been further simplified by fully integrating the external EEPROM, clock circuit and USB resistors onto the device.
FT232R adds two new functions compared with its predecessors, effectively making it a “3-in-1” chip for some application areas. The internally generated clock (6MHz, 12MHz, 24MHz and 48MHz) can be taken out from the device and used to drive a microcontroller or external logic. A unique number (FTD Chip-ID™) is written into the device during manufacture and is readable over USB, to make it as a security dongle, which can be used to protect customer application software from being copied.
Driver support :
- Windows 10, 8, 8.1 32, 64-bit
- Windows server 2008
- .Windows 7 32, 64-bit
- Windows XP and XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista and Vista 64-bit
- Windows CE 4.2, 5.0 and 6.0
- .Mac OS 8/9, OS-X
- .Linux 2.4 and greater
- Upgrading Legacy Peripherals to USB
- Interface Microcontroller UART or I/O, FPGA / PLD to USB
- Replace MAX232 type level shifters allowing for direct connection of products to PC
- Industrial Control / USB Software / Hardware Encryption Dongles
1 x DTECH FTDI USB To TTL Serial 3.3V Converter Adapter Cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.