TB6612FNG V1.0.0 WeMos D1 Mini I2C Dual Motor Drive Module
₹649.00 (Inc. GST)₹550.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Dual-H-bridge motor driver: can drive two DC motors or one bipolar stepper motor.
- Recommended motor voltage (VMOT): 4.5 V to 13.5 V (can operate down to 2.5 V with derated performance).
- CW/CCW/short break/stop motor control modes
- Logic voltage (VCC): 2.7 V to 5.5 V
- Output current maximum: 3.2 A peak per channel.
- Output current continuous: 1.2 A per channel (can be paralleled to deliver 2 A continuous).
- Maximum PWM frequency: 100 kHz
- Built-in thermal shutdown circuit
- Filtering capacitors on both supply lines.
- Reverse-power protection on the motor supply.
Only 2 left in stockCompare
The TB6612FNG Motor Driver that is effective to drive two DC motors at a constant current of 1.2A continuous current whereas it supports peak current of 3.2A. It has two input signal pins named as IN1 and IN2 that can be used to control the motor in one of the four function modes: Clockwise, Counter Clockwise, short-brake or to stop the motor. This can be used to separately control the two motor outputs A and B independently.
The module uses PWM input signal to control the speed of the motors. It supports a standard PWM frequency maximum of 100kHz. Logic supply voltage (VCC) can be in the range of 2.7–5.5VDC making it easily interfaced with any microcontroller unit from 3.3V to 5.5V. The maximum motor voltage is 15VDC. The output current is rated up to 1.2A per channel (or up to 3.2A for a short, single pulse).
TB6612FNG Motor Driver Applications:
- Motor Control
- Two way Control in Robotics
- Mini CNC Machines
- Microcontroller based Motor Driving Solution
- Movement control
1 x TB6612FNG V1.0.0 WeMos D1 Mini I2C Dual Motor Drive Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.