SENSOR TSOP 1738 (PLASTIC)
₹37.76 (Including GST)
₹32.00 ( + ₹5.76 GST)
- Supply Voltage: 5 V
- Power consumption: 0.4 to 1.0 mA
- Min. Ee irradiation: 0.35 mW/m2 typ.
- The angle of detection: 90
- Dimensions of the casing (mm): 12.5 x 10 x Thickness 5.8
- Temperature range: -25 C to +85 C
Out of stock
TSOP1738 is an infrared receiver tuned to receive IR of frequency 38 kHz only. It is perfect for making obstacle sensors and to read signals from most IR remotes(TV, AC, Home Theatre Remotes, etc). When used as a receiver in distance sensors, it provides better performance as it allows better reception and protection from ambient light compared to other IR receivers. It can be used to read signals of most IR Remotes.
The TSOP1738 IR sensor module consists of a PIN diode and a preamplifier which are embedded into a single package. The output of TSOP is active low and it gives +5V in the off state. When IR waves, from a source, with a center frequency of 38 kHz incident on it, its output goes low. Lights coming from sunlight, fluorescent lamps, etc. may cause disturbance to it and result in undesirable output even when the source is not transmitting IR signals. A band pass filter, an integrator stage, and automatic gain control are used to suppress such disturbances. TSOP module has an inbuilt control circuit for amplifying the coded pulses from the IR transmitter.
The sensor can be used for Proximity detection application along with an IR led in robotics and security systems. It receives an IR signal at 38khz frequency.
- Photodetector and preamplifier in one package
- Internal filter for PCM frequency
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Output active low
- Low power consumption
- High immunity against ambient light
- Continuous data transmission possible (up to 2400 bps)
- Suitable burst length 10 cycles/burst
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.