CJMCU-2551 MCP2551 CAN Protocol Controller High-speed Interface Module
₹248.98 (Inc. GST)₹211.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Supports 1 Mb/s operation
- Suitable for 12V and 24V systems
- The externally-controlled slope for reduced RFI emissions
- Detection of ground fault (permanent Dominant) on TXD input
- Power-on Reset and voltage brown-out protection
- An unpowered node or brown-out event will not disturb the CAN bus
- Low current standby operation
- Protection against damage due to short-circuit conditions (positive or negative battery voltage)
- Protection against high-voltage transients
- Automatic thermal shutdown protection
- Up to 112 nodes can be connected
- High-noise immunity due to differential bus implementation
- Temperature ranges:
– Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
– Extended (E): -40°C to +125°C
The CJMCU-2551 MCP2551 CAN Protocol Controller High-speed Interface Module is a high speed CAN, with fault-tolerant capabilities. It acts as an interfacing device between CAN protocol and the physical bus. The device, MCP2551 provides differential transmit and receive capabilities and is compliant with the ISO-11898, including the 24V requirements. Data transfer rate of up to 1Mb/s is achievable with this module.
The module also provides a buffer between the CAN controller and the high-voltage spikes that can be generated on the CAN bus by outside sources like EMI, ESD, electrical transients, etc.
1 x CJMCU-2551 MCP2551 CAN Protocol Controller High-speed Interface Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.