SPI to Ethernet Hardware TCP/IP W5500 Ethernet Network Module
₹488.52 (Including GST)
₹414.00 ( + ₹74.52 GST)
- Chip type: W5500
- Supports both 3.3V & 5V
- Hardwired TCP/IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet PHY embedded
- Supports automatic response (full duplex/half duplex mode)
- Supports 8 independent sockets simultaneously
- Internal 32Kbytes Memory for Tx/Rx Buffers
Out of stock
The W5500 module is a module based on Ethernet WIZNET new type of chip W5500, module integrates the whole hardware TCP/IP protocol stack, no need code implements the TCP/IP protocol stack, support transmission rate of 10/100MBPS, support sleep mode and wake on LAN ,Within the integrated 32K TX/RX cache,support 8 independent ports run at the same time,Module supports 3.3V or 5V power supply, convenient for the user to use in the SCM system different, module and MCU system communication mode is SPI protocol,Support SPI clock frequencies up to 80M, provide STM32 and 51 SCM client, server, three modes of UDP routines.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.