20mm GL20528 Light Sensitive Photoresistor LDR
₹88.50 (Inc. GST)₹75.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Model: GL20528 ( GM20528 )
- Size: 20mm
- Max. voltage: 500 VDC
- Max. power: 500 mW
- Spectrum Peak Value (nm): 560
- Light resistance ( KΩ) : 10–20 kΩ
- Dark resistance ( KΩ): 2 kΩ.
- Υ value : 0.6.
- Increase response time: 30 mS.
- Decrease response time: 30 mS.
Available on backorder
A photoresistor (or light-dependent resistor, LDR, or photo-conductive cell) is a light-controlled variable resistor. The resistance of a photoresistor decreases with increasing incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photoconductivity. A photoresistor can be applied in light-sensitive detector circuits, and light-activated and dark-activated switching circuits.The photo-resistor is a staple of electronics. If you need a way to sense the level of ambient light, then there is no easier way to do it without an LDR/photo-resistor.
Two Cadmium Sulphide PhotoConductive Cells with spectral responses similar to that of the human eye. Cell resistance falls with increasing light intensity. Applications of this product include smoke detection, automatic lighting control, batch counting, and burglar alarm systems.
- Coated with epoxy
- Good reliability
- High sensitivity
- Small volume
- Fast response
- Good spectrum characteristic
- Camera exposure control
- Auto slide focus – dual cell
- Photocopy machines – the density of the toner
- Nightlight control
- Oil burner flame out
- Streetlight control
- Absence/presence (beam breaker)
- Electronic toy
- Industrial control
- Light control
- Light control lamp
- Photoelectric control
- 1 x 20mm GL20528 Light Sensitive Photoresistor LDR
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.