Leaf Wetness Sensor 5V RS485 (JXBS-3001-YM-RS)
₹4,779.00 (Inc. GST)₹4,050.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Power supply: DC 5V
- Working temperature: -40℃~+60℃
- Temperature Range: -40~80℃
- Accuracy: ±0.5℃ (@25℃)
- Resolution: 0.1℃
- Wetness Range: 0-100%RH
- Accuracy: ±5%RH (@25℃)
- Resolution: 0.1%RH
- Protection level: IP67
- Sealing material: black flame-retardant epoxy resin
- Cable length: 2 meters, can be customized
- Size: 45*15*123mm
- Output signal: RS485
Only 1 left in stockCompare
This RS-WS-N01-YM-1 leaf wetness sensor is standardized, calibrated, and designed to detect wetness and ice after installation. With denser leaf vein patterns on the surface, smaller droplets can be detected and the measurement is more sensitive. The sensor surface coating is non-hygroscopic, eliminating false wetness detection .This leaf surface wetness sensor working principle is to measure wetness through the change of the leaf surface dielectric constant. With good sensitivity, it can detect trace water or ice residues on the surface of leaves. The appearance is completely waterproof and can be used outdoors for a long time. Easy to use, widely used in greenhouses, laboratories, breeding, production environments, artificial climate rooms, and other plants or object surface humidity measurement.
1. Simulate the surface characteristics of real leaves, quickly and accurately measure temperature and wetness.
2. The denser leaf vein patterns (15 lines/cm) can detect smaller droplets and the measurement is more sensitive.
3. High precision, fast response, and good interchangeability.
4. Epoxy resin encapsulation, waterproof and moisture-proof, IP67 protection level, long using life.
1 x Leaf Wetness Sensor JXBS-3001-YM-RS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.