PLA PRO+ Bumblebee Yellow Filaments 1Kg 1.75mm Diameter
₹1,099.76 (Including GST)
₹932.00 ( + ₹167.76 GST)
- Recommended extrusion temperatures: 190-220 ℃
- Recommended heating temperatures: 60-80 ℃
- Melting point: 165 ℃ – 180 ℃
- True diameter: 1.75mm
- Elongation at break: 4%
- Density: 1.24g/cm³
- Hardness: 93 ShoreD
- Tension: 11-16 kgf
- Water-Absorbing: 0.5%
- No jamming: Excellent fluidity, feeding smoothly, stable output
- No drawing: Shaping easily, excellent surface glossiness
- No bubbles: Critical factor of the filament quality
Only 1 left in stock
The filaments are universally designed and compatible with 3D Printers using 1.75mm diameter filament, with a dimensional accuracy of +/- 0.02mm.
PLA, or Polylactic Acid, is a commonly used thermoplastic material that does not require the use of a heated print bed. Blending a mixture of plant-based materials and polymers creates WOL3D Printer’s PLA. Because of the lower melting temperatures and lack of warping, PLA filaments retain their color vibrancy and are a common choice for displays or small household prints. PLA (Polylactic Acid) is derived from renewable resources such as corn starch or sugarcane.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.