MX1919 Based Motor Driver Module – 2.5A (Upgraded Version)
₹169.00 (Inc. GST)₹143.22 (+18% GST Extra)
- Operating Voltage: 2 – 10VDC
- Operating Current: 2.5A (max)
- Compatible With Arduino and Raspberry Pi
- 2 Pin Connectors for Motors and supply
This MX1919 Based Motor Driver Module is a high power motor driver perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular MX1919 motor driver IC. It can control up to 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects and perfect for controlling motors from microcontrollers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micro mouse, line-following robots, robot arms, etc.
- MOTOR-A: Motor A output
- MOTOR-B: Motor B output
- IN A1: 1st input for Motor A
- IN A2: 2nd input for Motor A
- IN B1: 1st input for Motor A
- IN B2: 2nd input for Motor B
H-bridges are typically used in controlling motors’ speed and direction but can be used for other projects such as driving the brightness of certain lighting projects such as high powered LED arrays.
Arduino Sketch Considerations:
The Arduino code sketch is pretty straightforward. Since there isn’t a library for the MX1919 Motor Controller you just have to declare which pins the controller is hooked to.
- 2 Pin Connector For Motor’s and Power
- High-Quality Construction
- Can drive up to 2.5A of current.
- Drives2 motors.
1 x MX1919 Based Motor Driver Module – 2.5A
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.