Multifunction Shield For Arduino Uno / Leonardo
₹265.50 (Inc. GST)₹225.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- 4 digit 7-segment LED display module driven by two serial 74HC595s.
- 4 x surface mount LEDs in a parallel configuration.
- 10K adjustable precision potentiometer.
- 3 x Independent push buttons.
- Piezo buzzer.
- DS18B20 temperature sensor interface.
- LM35 temperature sensor interface.
- Infrared receiver interface.
- Serial interface header for convenient connection to serial modules such as Bluetooth, a wireless interface, voice module, a voice recognition module, etc.
This Arduino Uno and Leonardo compatible multifunction experimenter shield (HCARDU0085) has a large range of features which makes it ideal for beginners who just want to experiment and learn, or just as a general-purpose shield for more advanced uses.
Besides the feature-rich range of components fitted to the shield, there is also a range of expansion headers for convenient interfacing of external modules and components. The shield includes R3 type headers for easy connection to your Arduino board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.