This MINI USB Host Shield 2.0 ADK is designed to be easily combined with “Mini” variant of Arduino Board, specifically, Sparkfun 3.3V Arduino Pro Mini. It will also work with other 3.3V Arduinos. Also, due to its’ small size it can be used as general MAX3421E breakout board. This shield is fully compatible and supported by USB Host Shield Library. Arduino Pro Mini is not included.
This board makes Arduino very easy to communicate with a USB slave device, such as USB keyboard, mouse, U disk, camera, Android phone and so on. Using USB Hose Shield with Arduino also allows you to implement Google ADK. It supports 3.3V / 8M / 328 Arduino Pro mini and 3.3V FTDI. Mini USB host allows Arduino (Pro mini version only) to achieve USB HOST function, can communicate with other USB devices, and support USB HUB function. It also supports for Google Android ADK function Support For Android phone type:G1, Nexus One, Nexus S, Motorola Droid X (mobile phone system needs to upgrade to Android 2.3.
- Only supports 3.3V / 8M / 328 Promini and 3.3V FTDI.
- Mini USB host allows (Pro mini version only) to achieve USB HOST function, can communicate
- with other USB devices, and support USB HUB function.
- Provided compiled APK installation package and ADK source files compatible with hardwareSupports:
1)3.3V / 8M / 328 Promini and 3.3V FTDI
2)USB Host Function
3)USB HUB Function Mega 1280.
- Support For Google Android ADK function
- Support For Android phone type: G1, Nexus One, Nexus S, Motorola Droid X (mobile phone
- system needs to upgrade to Android 2.3.4, Tablet PC need to upgrade to Android 3.1)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.