The HLK-LD2410C is a high sensitivity 24GHz human presence state sensor module developed by Hilink Electronics. Its working principle is to use continuous wave frequency modulation FMCW, to detect human targets in the range space, combined with radar signal processing, accurate human body induction algorithm, to achieve high sensitivity human presence state sensing, which can identify human body in motion and static state, Additional information such as the distance to the target can be calculated.
This product is mainly used in indoor scenes to sense whether there is a moving or small-moving human body in the area, and outputs the detection results in real time. The farthest sensing distance is up to 6 meters, distance accuracy is 0.75 meters. Provides a visual configuration tool, which can easily configure the sensing distance range and sensing at different sensitivity intervals and delay time of the drone, etc., to adapt to different specific application needs.
Support GPIO and UART output, plug and play, can be flexibly applied to various smart scenarios and peripheral products.
Benefits : LD2410C human body sensor module adopts 24GHz millimeter wave radar sensor technology. Compared with other solutions, it has obvious advantages in human body sensing applications:
1- In addition to being sensitive to moving human bodies, it can also sensitively sense static, small moving, sitting and lying human bodies that cannot be identified by traditional solutions.
2. It has good environmental adaptability, and the sensing effect is not affected by the surrounding environment such as temperature, brightness, humidity and light fluctuations.
3. It has good shell penetration and can be hidden in the shell to operate without opening holes on the surface of the product, which improves the aesthetics of the product.
4. It can flexibly configure the farthest sensing distance and sensitivity on each door distance to achieve flexible and fine personalized configuration.
The LD2410C human body sensor module can detect and identify the human body in motion, standing, standing, sitting and lying down. It supports multi-level parameter adjustment and can be widely used in various scenarios of AIoT. The common types are as follows
- Human body sensor control light
It senses whether there is someone in the space, and automatically controls lights, such as lighting equipment in public places, various sensor lights, lamp lights, etc.
- Human body induction wake up advertising screen and other equipment
Automatically turn on when people come, automatically sleep when no one comes to save energy, information delivery is more accurate and efficient
UV lamp working protection, to prevent the UV lamp from being turned on when there are people around and cause personal injury
Automatic detection and alarm of dangerous places to prevent people from entering specific high-risk spaces, such as high-risk places entered by employees from coal mine blasting
When there is no one in the room for a long time, the TV, air conditioner and other electrical appliances are automatically turned off, saving energy and safety.
Detect and identify people who intrude and stay within the specified range, etc
Description of the visual configuration tool : In order to facilitate the user to test and configure the unit quickly and efficiently, a PC configuration tool is provided. The user can use this tool software to connect the serial port of the module, read and configure the module parameters, and obtain the detection results reported before. Module. Data, real-time visual display, which greatly facilitates. Use of users.
How to use host computer tool:
- Use the USB to Serial Port Tool to connect the serial port of the module properly
- Select the corresponding serial port number in the host computer tool, set the baud rate to 256000, select engineering mode, and click to connect the device
- After the interview is successful, click the start button, the right graphical interface will display the test results and data
- After connecting, if the start button is not clicked, or click stop after starting, the mode parameter information can be read or set
Note: The parameters cannot be read and configured after clicking start, and the configuration can only be performed after stopping.
The common interface and functions of the host computer tool are as follows :
Ball is target status output signal: red means there is a moving target, purple means there is a stationary target, green means no one:
Bluetooth instructions : Software installation (English version)
You can also go to major app stores to search for “hlkradartool” and install it.
Open the app, and the app searches for nearby radar devices. The device’s broadcast name is “HLK-LD2410C_xxxx” (xxxx is the last four digits of the mac address). After the unit is connected successfully, you can view the radar information, or correct and save the parameters.
The APP usage distance should not exceed the Bluetooth signal range (within 4 meters).
The process of modifying the radar parameters of the Bluetooth APP is the same as that of the host PC instrument.
Turn Bluetooth on again
The Bluetooth function of LD2410C is enabled by default, and Bluetooth can be turned off or on through the serial port protocol (see LD2410C serial port communication protocol. Pdf). If Bluetooth is turned off, or the serial port cannot be used, Bluetooth can be turned on again after turning off the module and then turning it on for more than 5 times within 2~3s.
Package Include :
1 x LD2410C 24Ghz Human Presence Sensor HLK-LD2410C 24G Millimeter Wave Radar Sensor Module Non-contact Heartbeat Motion Detection
* Note : PCB Color Design vary according to availability of product.