13.56 Mhz RFID Keyfob (2 Pieces)
(Inc. GST)₹30.50 (+18% GST Extra)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Material: ABS
- Storage temperature: -55 °C to 100 °C
- Response Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Chip type: FM1108 Fudan Chip
- Memory capacity: 8 kbit
- Operating temperature: -45 °C to 85 °C
Out of stock
RFID Tag Keyfob used for sensing and identifying tagged people and objects for access control, automation, and a whole range of different applications. Its operating on a frequency of 13.56MHz, these tokens are all pre-programmed with unique ID numbers to communicate wirelessly with RFID Readers. It can attach to vehicles or items, keyrings to keep track of the location via an array of readers in the office, warehouse or home. Each RFID Tag comes attached to a small keyring, within a little blue housing.
This high frequency key fob RFID tag is a very popular solution for access control application, event management and for applications where keys need to be tracked.
- Standard deployment: Attached to key fob and used for ID control
- Material: Plastic and resin
- For sensing and identifying tagged people and objects
- It is not re-programmable
- Designed for the RFID 13.56MHz duplicator. can copy all the ID card, such as Access Card,
- District Card, Parking et
You may Also look for :
- 2 x 13.56 Mhz RFID Keyfob
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.