HC-05 4pin Bluetooth Module(Master/Slave) with Button
₹448.40 (Including GST)
₹380.00 ( + ₹68.40 GST)
- Input Supply voltage (V):3.6 ~ 6
- Input current (mA):50
- Maximum Operating Range (m):10
- Operating Frequency:2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation:GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Emission power:4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity:-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Operating Temperature (℃):-20 ~ +75
Out of stock
HC-05 4 Pin Wireless Serial Bluetooth Module is a Bluetooth module for use with any microcontroller. It uses the UART protocol to make it easy to send and receive data wirelessly.
The HC-04 module can be used as a Master as well as a slave device for transmitter and receiver. This means that it can connect to most phones and computers with Bluetooth aw well as to another slave device such as keyboards and other HC-06 modules. To connect with other slave devices a master module would be necessary.
|1||RXD||Receive Serial Data. Every serial data given to this pin will be broadcasted via Bluetooth|
|2||TXD||Transmits Serial Data. Everything received via Bluetooth will be given out by this pin as serial data.|
|3||VCC||Powers the module. Connect to +5V Supply voltage|
|4||GND||Ground pin of module, connect to system ground.|
|5||LED||Indicates the status of Module|
Blink once in 2 sec: Module has entered Command Mode
Repeated Blinking: Waiting for connection in Data Mode
Blink twice in 1 sec: Connection successful in Data Mode
|6||Button||Used to control the Key/Enable pin to toggle between Data and command Mode|
HC-05 Default Settings:
- Default Bluetooth Name: “HC-05”
- Default Password: 1234 or 0000
- Default Communication: Slave
- Default Mode: Data Mode
- Data Mode Baud Rate: 9600, 8, N, 1
- Command Mode Baud Rate: 38400, 8, N, 1
- Working current: matching for 30 mA, matching the communication for 8 mA.
- Dormancy current: no dormancy.
- Used for a GPS navigation system, water, and electricity gas meter reading system.
- With the computer and Bluetooth adapter, PDA, seamless connection equipment.
- Bluetooth module HC-08 Master and slave Two in one module.
- Use the CSR mainstream Bluetooth chip, Bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
- Potter default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps.
- Security: Authentication and encryption.
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.