Ethernet Module Uno Compatible Shield W5100
₹708.00 (Including GST)
₹600.00 ( + ₹108.00 GST)
- Based on the W5100Based on the Wiznet W5100 allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- Stackable Design, can directly be supported by for Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
- Can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- Can be accessed using the Mini SD TF library.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp)
- Overload and short-circuit protection
In stock (can be backordered)
The Arduino Ethernet Shield allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet. It is based on the Wiznet W5100 ethernet chip. The Wiznet W5100 provides a network (IP) stack capable of both TCP and UDP. The Ethernet W5100 Shield Network Expansion Board w/ Micro SD Card Slot supports up to four simultaneous socket connections.
The Ethernet Shield has a standard RJ-45 connection, with an integrated line transformer and Power over Ethernet enabled. There is an onboard micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network. It is compatible with the Uno and Mega (using the Ethernet library).
The onboard microSD card reader is accessible through the SD Library. When working with this library, SS is on Pin 4. The original revision of the shield contained a full-size SD card slot; this is not supported.