CH340G USB To TTL(Serial) Converter For Arduino Nano Raspberry Pi
₹97.94 (Including GST)
₹83.00 ( + ₹14.94 GST)
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5 V target device.
- The mini-module is designed specifically for STC download and ARDUINO PRO supports all series of STC
- Microcomputer with cold start reset button
- Supports WIN7/VISTA/MAC/LINUX(32 bit /64-bit system)
- Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
This USB–TTL converter is based on CH340G USB to Serial TTL converter chip. The module can be used for 3.3V logic level signals and has the option to switch from 5V to 3.3V logic level using a 2 pin shunt supplied with the module.
The CH340 USB to serial adaptor makes use of the CH340 USB to serial IC to provide a low-cost alternative to our popular FTDI based module. Although much cheaper this module doesn’t lack in features or usability. The module includes a small switch that allows the voltage available at the VC (Supply output) pin to be switched between 3.3 and 5V. Data pins include TX, RX. These digital pins are at 5V TTL levels allowing them to be directly interfaced with most 5Vmicrocontrollers.
Package Includes :
1 x CH340 USB to TTL Converter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.