2.4 inch Touch TFT LCD Arduino Shield
₹566.40 (Including GST)
₹480.00 ( + ₹86.40 GST)
- 2.4″ diagonal Touch LCD TFT display
- 240×320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) color
- 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
- Uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3. That means you can use digital pins 2, 3 and analog 4 and 5. Pin 12 is available if not using the microSD
- Works with any Arduino UNO
- 5V compatible! Use with 3.3V or 5V logic
- 4 white LED backlight. On by default but you can connect the transistor to a digital pin for backlight control
- Onboard 3.3V 300mA LDO regulator
Available on backorder
2.4 inch (6.1 cm) TFT Touch Screen LCD Module for Arduino has excellent vivid colour contrast. You can spice up your Arduino project with a beautiful large touchscreen display shield with built in microSD card connection.
This TFT display is big, bright (4 white-LED backlights) and colorful (18-bit 262,000 different shades). It has way more resolution than a black and white 128A—64 display. As a bonus, this display has a resistive touchscreen attached to it already, so you can detect finger presses anywhere on the screen.
Technical Details includes 2.4 and #x2033 diagonal LCD TFT display 240A—320 resolution, 18-bit (262,000) colour SPFD5408 controller with built-in video RAM buffer 8 bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines.It uses digital pins 5-13 and analog 0-3.
That means you can use digital pins 2, 3, and analog 4 and 5.
1 x TFT Display
1 x Pen
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.