Ai Thinker LoRa Series Ra-02 Spread Spectrum Wireless Module
₹708.00 (Including GST)
₹600.00 ( + ₹108.00 GST)
- LoRa ™ spread spectrum modulation technology
- Super-far-distance communication 15KM
- +20dBm-100mW voltage constant when the RF power output
- High sensitivity: low to -148dBm
- Half duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bitrates up to 300kbps
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and OOK modulation
- 127dB RSSI dynamic range
- Automatic RF signal detection, CAD models and ultra high-speed AFC
- With the CRC, up to 256 bytes of packet engine
- Small double stamp hole size SMD package
- Shielding shell
- IPEX external antenna (Ra-02)
This SX1278 LoRa Series Ra-02 Spread Spectrum Wireless Module is a wireless transmission module based on SEMTECH’s SX1278 wireless transceiver. It adopts advanced LoRa spread spectrum technology, with a communication distance of 10,000 meters. It has a strong ability of anti-jamming and has the function of air wake-up Consumption. Can be covering thousands of people in the district environment, particularly suitable for meter reading, smart home, burglar alarm equipment.
The LoRa series module Ra-01 is designed and developed by AI-THINKER Technology. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication. It can resist Minimize current consumption. Thanks to SEMTECH’s patented LoRa modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, a long transmission distance and high reliability.
At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa modulation technology has obvious advantages in anti-blocking and selection, which solves the problem that the traditional design scheme cannot consider the distance, interference and power consumption at the same time.
1 x SX1278 LoRa Ra-02 Spread Spectrum Wireless Module.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.