Solder Wire 250 gms 22 SWG 60/40 Grade
₹354.00 (Including GST)
₹300.00 ( + ₹54.00 GST)
Feature of Soldering wire:
- Halide-free solder wire, and suitable for repair operation
- Used in tin-lead process
- Fast melting, good wetting and expansibility.
- No break for the core, no splash and no odour.
- Good solder-ability and soldering joints with high brightness and strength
- Good mechanical performance
- Widely used in electronics, lighting, communication, radio, computer, instruments and other field
- Residue is easy to remove by hot air after soldering work if necessary
- Available in many alloy composition, other alloy composition are also available
Solder is a fusible metal alloy used to join together metal workpieces and having a melting point below that of the workpiece(s). Soft solder is typically thought of when solder or soldering is mentioned, with a typical melting range of 90 to 450 °C . It is commonly used in electronics, plumbing, and assembly of sheet metal parts. Manual soldering uses a soldering iron or soldering gun.
Alloys that melt between 180 and 190 °C (360 and 370 °F) are the most commonly used. Soldering performed using alloys with a melting point above 450 °C (840 °F) is called brazing.
solder are used at that places where robotic parts does not experience high forces or pressure change.
- Heat up the soldering iron.
- After soldering iron is fully heated, use a wet sponge to softly scrape the tip to remove old solder.
- Wait seconds to heat and dry the iron, carefully apply a small amount of fresh solder and coat the tip for pre-soldering before start.
- When soldering two components together, place the soldering iron on the part where you want to touch, hold it there for a second.
- Slide the solder underneath the tip of the iron, sandwiching it to the joining part, and hold it for another second or two, feeding in enough solder you need.
- Pull away the solder first, and continue holding the iron for another second to let the solder forming a good joint.
- Remove the iron, wait a few seconds and let the solder natural cooling. A good soldering done.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.