SIM900 GSM GPRS Quad-Band Modules 2G Development Shield Board for Arduino UNO R3 Mega with Antenna
₹1,475.00 (Including GST)
₹1,250.00 ( + ₹225.00 GST)
- Standard serial RS232 interface
- Serial TTL interface for direct interface to microcontrollers
- Power, Status and Network LEDs for easy debugging
- Onboard MIC/Speaker circuits and 3.5mm audio connectors.
- Standard AT commands
- Comes with an onboard wire antenna for better reception. Board provides an option for adding an external antenna through an SMA connector
- Adjustable serial baudrate from 1200 to 115200 bps
Out of stock
Embedded TCP/UDP stack – allows you to upload data to a web server | RTC supported| Selectable serial port | Speaker and Headphone jack
Note: This is new version (version 64M), SMS MMS support: multimedia message and Short Message Service – so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal) The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands).
The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present on-board. Application: M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Applications. Remote control of appliances. Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network. Vehicle Tracking System with a GPS module. Good to learn GSM/GPRS mobile phone development, remote control equipment development, wireless meter reading, smart home appliances, ultra long distance control, etc.. Cautions: Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
It is without an insulating enclosure. Please observe ESD precautions specially in dry (low humidity) weather. The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
- Computer debugging USB–TTL : Powered by: 5V-26V, recommended 2A 5V power supply. SIM900 Shield GPRS expansion board is 100% compatible with all standard Arduino development board.
- Material: plastic color: blue Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GPRS multi-slot class 10/8 GPRS mobile station class B Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+ Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz) Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz) Control via AT commands – Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05
- Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands. Power select – select the power supply for GPRS shield(external power or 5v of Arduino) Power jack – connected to external 4.8~5VDC power supply Antenna interface – connected to external antenna Serial port select – select either software serial port or hardware serial port to be connected to GPRS Shield Hardware Serial – D0/D1 of Arduino Software serial – D7/D8 of Arduino Status LED – tell whether the power of SIM900 is on Net light – tell the status about SIM900 linking to the net UART of SIM900 – UART pins breakout of SIM900 Microphone – to answer the phone call Speaker – to answer the phone call GPIO,PWM and ADC of SIM900 – GPIO, PWM and ADC pins breakout of SIM900 Power key – power up and down for SIM900 Low power consumption – 1.5mA(sleep mode) Industrial Temperature Range – -40 to 5 Celsius +8
1x SIM900 1x GSM antenna
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.