NPK Soil Sensor 5V RS485 (JXBS-3001-NPK-RS)
₹11,798.82 (Inc. GST)₹9,999.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Power supply: 5V Only
- Maximum power consumption: ≤0.15W
- Operating temperature: -40~80℃
- NPK parameters: Range: 0-1999 mg/kg(mg/L)
- Resolution: 1 mg/kg(mg/L)
- Precision: ±2%FS
- Response time: ≤1S
- Protection grade: IP68
- Probe material: 316 stainless steel
- Sealing material: Black flame-retardant epoxy resin
- Default cable length: 2 meters, cable length can be customized
- Dimensions: 45*15*123mm
- Output signal: RS485
Out of stock
The soil NPK sensor is suitable for detecting the content of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in the soil, and judging the fertility of the soil by detecting the content of N, P, and K in the soil. The stainless steel probe of the soil npk sensor can be buried in the soil for a long time and is resistant to long-term electrolysis, salt, and alkali corrosion. The shell is vacuum potted and completely waterproof.
Soil NPK sensor features
1. Simple to use, few operation steps, fast measurement, no reagents, unlimited detection times.
2. High measurement accuracy, fast response speed, and good interchangeability.
3. The electrode is made of specially treated alloy material, which can withstand strong external impact and is not easy to damage.
4. Completely sealed, resistant to acid and alkali corrosion, and can be buried in soil for long-term dynamic testing.
5. The probe plug-in design ensures accurate measurement and reliable performance.
1. All steel needles must be inserted into the soil during measurement.
2. Avoid strong sunlight directly shining on the sensor to cause excessive temperature. Pay attention to lightning protection in the field.
3. Do not bend the steel needle violently, pull the lead wire of the sensor forcefully, and do not hit or hit the sensor violently.
4. The sensor’s protection grade is IP68, so the whole sensor can be soaked in water.
5. Due to the presence of radiofrequency electromagnetic radiation in the air, it is not suitable to stay in the air for a long time with electricity.
- Water-saving agricultural irrigation, meteorological monitoring
- Greenhouses, flowers and vegetables, grassland pastures, soil testing
- Plant culture, scientific experiments, etc., where soil moisture needs to be measured
1 x NPK Soil Sensor JXBS-3001-NPK-RS
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.