RMC Connector 3 Pin Male-Female Pair (Pack of 2)
₹17.70 (Inc. GST)₹15.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- 4-pin polarized RMC connector.
- Spacing between 2 Male connector pins 0.1′ (2.54 mm) .
- Wire Length : 300 mm(Approximate)
- Used for general-purpose connection which requires protection from improper connection or reverse polarity.
Relimate Connector (RMC) is another widely used connector in electronic circuit boards. It is also used to connect many wires each to their corresponding connecting points at once.
This is a 4-pin polarized connector. Perfect for use as power connectors, sensor connectors, or for any general-purpose connection which requires protection from improper connection or reverse polarity. The wires attached to this connector looks like ribbon cable, but they are completely physically separated from each other. The wires are attached to the male connector by crimping them into the metal plates which sits inside the slots of the outer plastic.
The connector comes with a compatible male connector that mates with it in only one orientation. The male connector has a spacing of 0.1′(2.54 mm) between 2 pins and can be easily soldered onto a standard prototype board. These connectors are available in 2pin, 3pin, 4pin, 5pin, 6pin, 7pin, 8pin, 9pin, 10pin, 11pin, 12pin and 14pin. Click for wide range of RMC connectors.
- Wire Type : 3 Pin Female RMC Cable
- Wire Length : 300mm (30cm)
- Wire Gauge (AWG) : 28
- Connector Type : 3 Pin Male Polarized Connector
- Power connectors
- Sensor connectors
- General-purpose connection which requires protection from improper connection or reverse polarity.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
2 X 3 Pin Female RMC Cable
2 X 3 Pin male Polarized Connector
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.