RepRap MK2B 3D printers Dual Power PCB Heat Bed
₹541.62 (Including GST)
₹459.00 ( + ₹82.62 GST)
- 2 layer, 35μm copper
- Copper plated holes
- The resistance between 1.0 and 1.2 ohm
- Active heated area: 200 mm x 200 mm.
- 209 mm center-to-center mounting holes (outside the active area).
- Support 12V, 24V power.
- Double-sided, the other side is no wiring, heating uniformity, smooth printing.
- Regardless of the positive and negative terminal, you can free wiring.
Only 1 left in stock
This RepRap MK2B 3D printers Dual Power PCB HeatBed is compatible with any 3D printer that can accept the RAMPS MK2B version of heatbed.
This Heatbed has a dual power capability allowing it to be used with 12V or 24V power supply sources. It features a central mounting hole on the front side to allow for three-point mounting. This is much easier for bed leveling in comparison to 4 point mounting.
First, level the side with two holes and fix in place, then level the side with one hole. A glass plate is highly recommended to provide a truly flat surface and rigidity. Additionally, the solder pads have been greatly increased in size, making it much easier and allowing for the use of 1206 surface mount components. But this does not remove the need to use proper strain relief.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.