NodeMCU ESP8266 CP2102
₹413.00 (Including GST)
₹350.00 ( + ₹63.00 GST)
- Lowest cost WI-FI
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
NodeMCU is an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines. Among others they claim their USB port to be more robust which is based on CP2102 chipset. ESP8266 CP2102 NodeMCU LUA ESP-12E WIFI Serial Wireless Module Built-in Micro-USB, with flash and reset switches, easy to program Full I/O port and Wireless 802.11 supported, direct download no need to reset Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose / IoT/Micro python.
CP2102 Drivers Download Link Click Here
|Dimensions||4.9 × 2.4 × 1.3 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.