MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG Gas Sensor Module
₹159.30 (Inc. GST)₹135.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Power: 150mA
- DO output: TTL digital 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
- AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively clean), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V.
- Suitable for home or factory gas leakage monitoring devices.
- Have better sensitivity to Carbon Monoxide, Methane and LPG Gas.
- High quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions.
- DO switching signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output.
- TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output low signal is on, it can be directly connected micro-controller or relay module.)
- Analog output voltage: the higher concentration, the higher voltage.
This is MQ-9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and LPG Gas Sensor Module can be used to sense Carbon Monoxide and Methane Gas. Sensitive material of the MQ9 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air.
It makes detection by the method of cycle high and low temperature, and detect CO when the low temperature (heated by 1.5V). The sensor’s conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising.
When a high temperature (heated by 5.0V), it detects Methane, Propane, etc. combustible gas and cleans the other gases adsorbed under low temperature.
VCC – Positive pole (5V)
GND – Negative pole
DO – TTL switch signal output
AO – Analog signal output
- The domestic gas leakage detector
- Industrial gas detector
- Portable gas detector
- Good sensitivity to CO/Combustible Gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane, and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
Package Includes :
1 x MQ9 Carbon Monoxide, Methane, and LPG Gas Sensor Module
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.