MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier with Adjustable Gain Module
₹215.94 (Including GST)
₹183.00 ( + ₹32.94 GST)
- Input Voltage (Volt):2.4 – 5.5
- Input Current (µA):24
- Gain Bandwidth Product (KHz):600
- Phase Margin (Degrees):70
- Gain Margin (dB):20
MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier with Adjustable Gain Module is fully assembled; tested board comes with a 20-20KHz electret microphone soldered on. For the amplification, we use the Maxim MAX4466, an op-amp specifically designed for this delicate task; The amplifier has excellent power supply noise rejection, so this amplifier sounds really good and isn’t nearly as noisy or scratchy as other mic amp breakouts we’ve tried!
This MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier with Adjustable Gain Module is best used for projects such as voice changes; audio recording/sampling, and audio-reactive projects that use FFT. On the back, we include a small trimmer pot to adjust the gain. You can set the gain from 25x to 125x.
- +2.4V to +5.5V Supply Voltage Operation.
- Versions with 5nA Complete Shutdown Available (MAX4467/MAX4468).
- Excellent Power-Supply Rejection Ratio: 112dB.
- Excellent Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 126dB.
- High AVOL: 125dB (RL = 100kΩ).
- Rail-to-Rail Outputs.
- Low 24µA Quiescent Supply Current.
- Gain Bandwidth Product:600kHz AV ≥ 5.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.