LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module – Black
₹97.94 (Including GST)
₹83.00 ( + ₹14.94 GST)
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V.
- IC Chip: LM393
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- Single channel signal output.
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.
LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module for Arduino detects whether the sound has exceeded a threshold value. The sound is detected via a microphone and fed into an LM393 op-amp.
The sound level setpoint is set via an onboard potentiometer. When the sound level exceeds the setpoint, an LED on the module is illuminated and the output is sent low.
Package Includes :
1 x LM393 Sound Detection Sensor Module.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.