Line Follower Sensor Single Array Grey Robotics High Quality
₹94.40 (Including GST)
₹80.00 ( + ₹14.40 GST)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Supply Requirement: 20mA
- Output Voltage range: 0 to 5V
- Recommended sensing distance: 5mm
- Maximum sensing distance: 12mm
- Operating wavelength: 920mm
- Distance between two sensors: 18mm
- Dimension: 20 x 20mm
- Weight: <10gms
Line Follower Sensor is an add-on to your Robot which gives it the ability to sense the lines. It consists of reflectance sensor used to differentiate between white and black or dark and light lines by detecting the reflected light coming from its own infrared LED. It consists for a single pair of sensor unit precisely designed for smooth line following. It provides analog outputs and can be interfaced with any microcontroller without any hitch! Having all the necessary components and features neatly fitted into a small space, it comes in a miniature sized package so can just slide it below your bot, plugin the easy to connect jumpers onto your microcontroller, power it up and see your robot follow the lines…!!!!!!
- Uses Reflectance sensor for high precision.
- Easy to use analog output pin.
- TTL compatible outputs.
- Single power LED indicator.
- Black and white line following ability.
- 3mm diameter hole for easy mounting.
- Compatible with Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM, etc.