IFR 32650 3.2v 6000 mAh 3C Lithium-Phosphate Battery
₹344.56 (Including GST)
₹292.00 ( + ₹52.56 GST)
- Nominal Voltage:3.2V
- Nominal Capacity: 6000mAh
- Charging Cut-off voltage:3.7V
- Discharging Cut-off voltage:2.5V
- Max. Charging Current(Continue):3C
- Cell’s Diameter:32mm
- Cell’s Height:70mm
- Cell’s Weight:145g
- Operating Temp: 0ºC~45ºC
- Storage Temp: -20ºC~60ºC
Out of stock
The Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) rechargeable cells are one of the most powerful and most stable cells available along with an amazing life cycle of more than 3000 cycles. The High-Quality LiFePO4 is a 6000 mAh cell with a 3C(6A) continuous discharge. These cells can work in high-temperature environments which might not be favorable for the Li-ion or Li-po cells. The cell is available in the 32650 sizes which means that the diameter of the cell is 32mm and the height is 70 mm which is quite compact for the power it gives. With a life cycle of more than 3000 cycles with good performance, this is a fit and forget solution for your battery packs in Electric Vehicles, Solar panels. Inverters, Warehouse Robots, and all other high power applications require long life cycles.
The LiFePO4 chemistry has been around for some time but has caught up for the commercial markets due to innovation in the anode material and due to hits high stability in high-stress environments and its ability to provide continued high performance. These cells are being used by most leading Electric Vehicle Battery Pack users who are looking for higher performance and increased lifespan of the battery pack.
The benefits of the LiFePO4 cells over Li-ion and Lead-acid batteries are :
- LiFePO4 cells are much more stable chemically and non-combustible. At high temperatures or if the battery is mishandled the phosphate-based cathode material will not burn. Hence LiFePO4 is much safer for E-Vehicles and mobile robots.
- LiFePO4 cells offer a much longer lifetime as compared to a Lead Acid or a Li-ion cell. The LiFeP04 provides more than 3000 cycles under proper handling and up to 70% DOD( Depth of Discharge). Also, the shelf life of the cell is much longer with a lower self-discharge rate.
- The LiFePO4 cells offer higher performance compared to a normal 1C Li-ion 18650 cell. The commonly available Li-ion cell is rated for 2A discharge rate whereas the LiFePO4 3C cell provides a 6A discharge rate. There is also very little voltage drop during discharge which is much higher in a lead-acid battery.
- The LiFePO4 is a nontoxic material, non-contaminating material that contains no rare-earth minerals. This makes it a much more environmentally friendly choice compared to the lead-acid and Lithium batteries.
Applications of LiFePO4 battery
- The light electric car, e-bike, electric scooter, e-rickshaw, electric golf cart, forklift, cleanness car, electric wheelchairs.
- E-tools like electric drills, electric saw, lawnmower, and so on
- Remote control cars, boat aircraft, toys.
- Solar and wind power generation energy storage devices, solar street lights
- Small medical equipment and portable equipment
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.