FRC / IDC Connector CRIMPING TOOL 9½” IDC
₹1,121.00 (Including GST)
₹950.00 ( + ₹171.00 GST)
- Crimping distance 6mm to 27mm.
- Length 9½ Inch (241mm)
- IDC HT214 Crimping Tool
- Weight – 480 Grams
- Long Handle and Better Grip
- Black Oxide Body Finish
- Low carvon steel with Hardenin
Only 1 left in stock
9-1/2” IDC/FRC Crimping tool is used for crimping IDC cables. It will make your work safe and easy. It will easily crimp your cable in the right manner. It is made of high-quality material. As the name suggests its use for IDC connectors. It has a crimping distance from 6mm to 27.5mm.
- 1. Insert the flat cable into the IDC connector
- 2. Place the assembled IDC connector onto the suitable adapter. You may use this tool with or without the adapter, depending on the height or width of the connectors. One side of the adapter is suitable for connector width up to 6mm and the other side is up to 10mm.
- 3. Put the adapter and fixed onto the jaw.
- 4. Squeeze the handles until its stop to crimp the connector.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.