DMA860H Digital Stepper Motor Driver with micro stepping 24 to 80V 7.2A
₹6,667.00 (Including GST)
₹5,650.00 ( + ₹1,017.00 GST)
- Leadshine original D860H | MA860H microstepping drive.
- Input voltage :Up to +80VAC or +110VDC.
- Output current Up to 7.2A.
- Pulse input frequency up to 300 KHz.
- Automatic idle-current reduction.
- Over-voltage, over-current protection.
- Suitable for 2-phase and 4-phase motors.
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes.
- Operating Temperature : 70 C.
Out of stock
The MA860H Stepper Driver Board Controller is a high performance microstepping driver based on pure-sinusoidal current control technology. With this technology and the self-adjustment technology (self-adjust current control parameters) for different motors, the drive motors can run with smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement and have better performances at higher speed than most of the drivers in the markets. It is suitable for driving 2-phase and 4-phase hybrid stepping motors, so the Nema23, Nema34 stepper motors with a 2.6A-7.2A current will be suitable.
- AC：Power supply terminal Note: Must guard against exceeding 110VDC,80VAC so as not to damage the module.
- A+、A-：Stepping motor one winding
- B+、B-：Stepping motor other winding
- PUL+、PUL -：Stepping pulse input
- DIR +、DIR-：Stepping motor direction input
- ENA+、ENA-: Motor free
- LED: Green LED: Power light ;
Red LED: FAULT light, short-voltage、over-voltage、over-current alarm indication.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.