Data Logger module Logging Shield data Recorder Shield
₹289.10 (Including GST)
₹245.00 ( + ₹44.10 GST)
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real-time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- The onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- Works with Arduino UNO, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Leonardo or ADK/Mega R3 or higher. ADK/Mega R2 or lower are not supported.
- A dedicated and well-designed data logging shield for Arduino.
- It is easy to assemble and customize, also equipped with extensive documentation and libraries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.