CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer with Software and Driver
₹285.56 (Inc. GST)₹242.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Support 24 EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin or 16pin chip
- With 24/25 status indicator lamp
- Support USB to TTL conversion support 24EEPROM and 25 SPI flash 8pin/ 16pin chip
- Recognize 25 series chip automatically
- Supports download STC series procedure of single chip
- SPI pin to support expanding the utility
- STC microcontroller supports a full range of program download
- Support expanding the utility by SPI pin
- With SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win7 and Win8 (32/64bit) system
- Provide 5V-3.3V power supply output
It supports USB to TTL conversion and the SOP8 SOP16 to DIP8 converter board makes the connection with different chips easily. CH341 is a USB bus convert chip, providing UART, printer port, parallel and synchronous serial with 2-wire or 4-wire through the USB bus. In UART mode, CH341 provides alternant rate control signals such as serial transfer enable, serial receive in ready, etc. It also supplies a common MODEM communication signal in order to expand UART for
Computer or upgrade a common synchronous interface device to the USB bus directly.
In printer port mode, CH341 supplies a standard USB printer port which compounds USB relevant protocol and Windows operating system used to upgrade the ordinary parallel printer to USB bus directly. In parallel mode, CH341 gives out an 8-bit parallel in EPP or MEM mode. It can be used to input/output data directly without MCU/DSP. Besides, CH341A also supports some common synchronous serial such as 2-wire (SCL, SDA) and 4-wire (CS, SCK/CLK, MISO/SDI/DIN and MOSI/SDO/DOUT) interface.
- 1x CH341A 24 25 Series EEPROM Flash BIOS USB Programmer
- 2x Header pins
- 1x PCB board
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.