CC3D OpenPilot EVO Flight Controller with Side Pins
₹1,090.32 (Including GST)
₹924.00 ( + ₹166.32 GST)
- With a function of being directly plugged into the satellite receiver(It needn’t conversion cable)
- Powerful STM32 32-bit microcontroller running at 90MIPs with 128KB Flash and 20KB RAM.
- 3-axis high-performance MEMs gyros and 3-axis high-performance MEMs accelerometer.
- Tiny 36 x 36 mm 4 layer PCB for superior electrical noise reduction and flight performance.
- Software support for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Direct high-speed USB support with no drivers required, a true plug and play device.
- Spektrum satellite receiver support.
- Futaba S-BUS hardware support.
- Innovative Flexi-port technology for superior port flexibility.
- 4Mbits onboard EEPROM for configuration storage.
This OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Side Pin card has a smooth feature that makes it directly compatible with satellite receivers without the need for any additional cables. It also supports S.BUS. Evo is equipped with a powerful 32-bit STM32 processor with 128kb Flash and 20kb RAM. The 3-axis MEMs technology is used for both gyro and accelerometer.
The OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Side Pin card is easy to use with your computer. With USB and OpenPilot software, the card can be programmed in Windows, Mac, or Linux without the need for any drivers to install. OpenPilot is a very user-friendly program designed to be used by anyone, regardless of programming experience.
The OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller Straight Pin and OpenPilot CC3D EVO Flight Controller side Pin boards may not have any technical difference. There is the only difference between connector pins.(one has a Straight pin and other have 90º side pin.)