ATOMSTACK A5 M40 40W Laser Engraving Machine
₹49,560.00 (Inc. GST)₹42,000.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Item model number – ATOMSTACK A5 M40
- Print Size- 410*400 mm
- Laser power – 40W
- Laser output power – 5-5.5W
- Wave Length – 445 ± 5nm
- Engraving accuracy – 0.01mm
Available on backorder
1. New eye protection design: The laser protective cover perfectly protect your eyes,filter UV light for 97%. You and the people around can watch laser engraving without wearing goggles. Reduce the cost of your goggles and the inconvenience of wearing goggles.
2. Solid and easy installation structure design: The all-aluminum alloy anodized structure design makes the machine more durable, and improves the accuracy of engraving. The entire structure has been designed for quick assembly, and the assembly can generally be completed within 10-20 minutes.
3. Upgraded high-performance fixed-focus laser: no need to adjust the focus before engraving;The focal spot area of the new laser is only 1/3 of the spot area of other ordinary lasers, new laser combine precision engraving and high energy cutting at the same time. The laser power of the fixed-focus laser is more stable than the zoom laser.
4.Wide compatibility:The machine can be compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10, and also support IOS system (LightBurn), engraving file format supports NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF etc.
5. Precise scale lines axis: There are precise scale lines on the X-axis and Y-axis to facilitate quick length measurement. 410x400mm large area engraving interval can meet your various engraving needs.
6. Ultra-fine compression laser: The laser power is 5~5.5W, and the ultra-fine laser focus area is reduced to 0.08*0.08mm. The high-density laser can easily cut 6mm thick wood and black acrylic; it can directly engrave smooth stainless steel metal and ceramics.
7. Integral screw rod: The machine uses an integrated screw rod instead of a combined coupling. The stepping motor and the screw rod are integrated, which makes the movement of the laser more precise and the coupling more durable.
8. New laser with knob: It is more convenient and quick to adjust the height of the laser.
The difference between Atomstack A5 M40 and A5 Pro:
|A5 M40||A5 Pro|
|Laser Spot||Compressed spot 0.08mm||Compressed spot 0.16mm|
|Height Adjustment||Manual knob||Hex wrench|
|Switch Cable Line||Yes||No|
|Engraving Objects||Wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, blackened utility knife, 304 mirror stainless steel, matte stainless steel, ceramic, acrylic.||Wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, blackened utility knife, 304 mirror stainless steel, matte stainless steel, ceramic, acrylic.|
|Cutting Objects||Cardboard, non-woven fabric, light wood, Acrylic material, thin plastic board.||Cardboard, non-woven fabric, light wood, Acrylic material, thin plastic board.|
|Item model number||ATOMSTACK A5 M40|
|Print Size||410*400 mm|
|Carving Objects||All wood, bamboo, paper, plastic, leather, PCB board, aluminum oxide, non-reflective plating and lacquered metal, Utility knife after blacking|
|Cutting Objects||Cardboard, non-woven fabric, light wood, Acrylic material, thin plastic board.|
|Laser output power||5-5.5W|
|Wave Length||445 ± 5nm|
|Focusing method||Fixed focus laser, no need to focus|
|Laser protective cover||Protect the user’s eyes and prevent pets from grabbing the laser spot.|
|Operating software||LaserGRBL, LightBurn, support Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 system.|
|Input Format||NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.|
|Data transmission method||USB connection.|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V, 50/60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC12V, 5A|
|Equipment net weight||3.426kg|
|Certification||CE FCC RoHS FDA|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.