ACS712 20AMP DC Current Sensor
(Inc. GST)₹126.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Supply Voltage: 4.5V ~ 5.5V DC
- Measure Current Range: -20A ~ 20A
- Sensitivity: 100mV/A
- Low-noise analog signal path.
- Power-On Time: 35us
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current.
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package.
In stock (can be backordered)
ACS712 Current Sensor Module can sense upto 20 A of current flow. Sensing and controlling the current flow is a fundamental requirement in wide variety of applications, which includes over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
It is based on ACS712 sensor, which is precise, low-offset, linear Hall circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field in which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
- 5.0 V, single-supply operation.
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage.
- 2.1 kV RMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8.
You may also look for:
1 x ACS712 20AMP DC Current Sensor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.