This Telemetry radio set allows you to link to a flight controller such as our Ardupilot Mega 2.6 or Multiwii AIO via a USB equipped device such as a computer, laptop or tablet supporting a USB connection (OTG). The Radio set not only lets you see live data such as live GPS position overlaid on a map (if the flight controller has the GPS option) to system voltage, heading, waypoint navigation even artificial horizon and so much more, using open source MAVlink based ground station software. You can even fly your aircraft with a joystick via your computer and update settings live! Or just use it for your DIY projects that needs a wireless Serial interface. This kit offers a great low price, longer range (approx one mile with supplied antennas) and superior performance. The system utilizes the 433Mhz band and provides a full-duplex link using HopeRF’s HM-TRP modules running custom, open source, firmware.
The SiK firmware includes a bootloader that permits radio firmware upgrades over the serial interface, and configuration of system parameters. Firmware upgrades and configuration are fully supported in the APM Mission Planner. Configuration is also possible through the 3DR Radio configurator and AT commands.
Interface to the module is via standard 5V-tolerant TTL serial / FT232 USB serial.
*2Km range is only possible when used in proper weather condition, very low air data rate and line of sight Ground-Air. With default settings and full transmit power on both ends the range is around 300-500 meters.
- Very small size
- Light weight (under 4 grams without antenna)
- 915Mhz frequency band
- Receiver sensitivity to -117 dBm
- Transmit power up to 20dBm (100mW)
- Transparent serial link
- Air data rates up to 250kbps
- Range of approx 1 mile with supplied antennas
- Demonstrated range of several kilometers with a small omni antenna
- Can be used with a bi-directional amplifier for even more range
- MAVLink protocol framing and status reporting
- Frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS)
- Adaptive time division multiplexing (TDM)
- Support for LBT and AFA
- Configurable duty cycle
- Built in error correcting code (can correct up to 25% data bit errors)
- Open source firmware
- AT commands for radio configuration
- RT commands for remote radio configuration
- Adaptive flow control when used with APM
- Based on the HopeRF HM-TRP radio module, featuring an SiLabs Si1000 RF microcontroller.
- Upgraded to more convince Molex 1.25mm
- Radio Telemetry base station (USB Connection)
- Telemetry Transceiver (Pin Header)
- lead set x 1
- Antenna x 2
There are no reviews yet.