79M12 TO-220-3 Linear Voltage Regulator (Pack of 3 ICs)
₹50.74 (Including GST)
₹43.00 ( + ₹7.74 GST)
- No External Components Required
- Internal Thermal Overload Protection
- Internal Short Circuit Current Limiting
- Output Transistor Safe−Area Compensation
- 12V Negative Voltage Regulator
- The minimum Input Voltage is -14.5V
- Maximum Input Voltage is -27V
- Peak Output Current is 2.2A
- Average Output Current is up to 1A
- Internal Thermal Overload and Short circuit current limiting protection is available.
- Available in TO-220 package only.
79M12 is a voltage regulator integrated circuit. It is a member of 79xx series of fixed linear voltage regulator ICs. The voltage source in a circuit may have fluctuations and would not give the fixed voltage output. The voltage regulator IC maintains the output voltage at a constant value. The xx in 78xx indicates the fixed output voltage it is designed to provide. 7912 provides a regulated supply of -12 V and 1A current. Its additional features include internal thermal overload protection, short circuit protection and output transistor safe operating area compensation.
The MC79MXX series of fixed output negative voltage regulators are intended as complements to the popular MC78M00 series devices. Available in fixed output voltage options of −5.0 V, −8.0 V, −09 V and −15 V, these regulators employ current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe−area compensation, making them remarkably rugged under most operating conditions. With adequate heatsinking, they can deliver output currents in excess of 0.5 A.
1 x 79M12 TO-220-3 Linear Voltage Regulator (Pack of 3 ICs)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.