5V 4-Phase Stepper Motor +ULN2003 Driver Board
₹147.50 (Inc. GST)₹125.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Rated voltage: 5V DC
- Reduction Ratio: 64:1
- Step Angle: 5.625° /64
- Frequency: 100Hz
- Self-positioning Torque: >34.3mN.m
- Friction torque: 600-1200 gf.cm
- Pull in torque: 300 gf.cm
In stock (can be backordered)Compare
This 5V DC 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor is a small, inexpensive, and high-quality geared step motor. The 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor and ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver is a widely popular combination of the stepper motor and stepper driver, because of the stability and reliability of the system.
This 28BYJ-28 stepper motor is imported from one of our trusted suppliers and the supplier has guaranteed the quality of these compact stepper motors.
The motor has a reduction ratio of 64:1, so it offers a decent torque for its size at speeds of about 15 RPM. It is a unipolar stepper motor that has 5-wires.
As stated before the pack contains ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver which is a Mini Stepper Motor Driver. The main purpose of ULN2003 is to amplify the control signals from the Arduino, so as to drive the 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor.
Note: The system is recommended to run on Half-step mode(8 step control signal sequence) for excellent performance experience.
- Brand new and high-quality product.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface, when used directly pluggable.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicator which indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Compact size stepper motor perfect for small robotics applications.
Package Includes :
1 x 28BYJ-48 Stepper Motor
1 x ULN2003 Stepper Motor Driver
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.