50kg Half-bridge Experiments body Scale load cell sensor resistance strain sensor
(Inc. GST)₹75.00 (+18% GST Extra)
- Capacity (Kg): 50.
- Repeatability (%FS): 0.03.
- Input Resistance (Ω): 1000.
- Output Sensitivity (mv/v): 1.0±0.1.
- Insulation Resistance (MΩ): ≥5000.
- Nonlinearity (%FS): 0.03.
When measuring, the correct force is applied to the outer side of the strain E-shaped beam portion of the sensor (i.e., a strain gauge affixed to the intermediate, adhesive coating with white beam arms) and the outer edges to form a shear force in the opposite direction, i.e., middle strain beam bending necessary changes can occur under stress, strain beam side by another force should not be a barrier.You can use multiple load sensors simultaneously to increase the capacity range, Parallel use to add additional capacity.
The sensor can be used with the following three methods:
- The use of a sensor with an external resistor full bridge measurement range for a sensor range: 50kg. Higher requirements for external resistor.
- The use of only two full-bridge sensors measuring range for the range of the two sensors and: 50kgx2 = 100kg.
- The use of four full-bridge sensors measuring range for the range of four sensors and: 50kgx4 = 200kg.
- This is a half-bridge load sensor, which is widely used in weight scales. When the half-bridge is being stretched, it sends the signal via the red signal wire.
- Internal 1000Ohm half-bridge strain gauge load cell, the range is 50kg, half-bridge structure.
- Alloy Steel wired weighing load cell, high accuracy, simple structure, simple installation.
- Widely used in hopper scales, platform scales, platform balance, belt scales, and other electronic weighing devices.
You may also look board .
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.