This module can be used to power Arduino and ESP8266 modules on the go. The module has three 5V 3A solder pads and three 3V 1A solder pads along with a full-size USB connector as OUTPUT and a micro USB, USB type C connectors to charge the 18650 cells. This module is best suitable for portable projects where you need more battery backup and need to power different sensors/actuators operating at different voltages.
How to ON and OFF this Module:
- Push Button Single Press to ON
- Push Button Once Press & Release and then Long Press to OFF
- High-Quality Construction
- Uses two 18650 cells
- Dual Outputs 5V 3A; 3V 1A
- USB Type C for charging the 18650 cells
1 x 2 x 18650 Lithium Battery Shield for Arduino, ESP32, ESP8266
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.