16×2 LCD Green
₹129.80 (Including GST)
₹110.00 ( + ₹19.80 GST)
- Operating Voltage is 4.7V to 5.3V
- Current consumption is 1mA without backlight
- Alphanumeric LCD display module, meaning can display alphabets and numbers
- Consists of two rows and each row can print 16 characters.
- Each character is build by a 5×8 pixel box
- Can work on both 8-bit and 4-bit mode
- It can also display any custom generated characters
- Available in Green and Blue Backlight
Out of stock
This 16×2 Character LCD Display operates on power 5V. It utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset (datasheet).It is suited for applications in Student Project, Collage, copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices. Interface code is freely available. You will need 7 general I/O pins(If use in 4-bit Mode) to interface to this LCD screen.
16×2 LCD is named so because; it has 16 Columns and 2 Rows. There are a lot of combinations available like, 8×1, 8×2, 10×2, 16×1, etc. but the most used one is the 16×2 LCD. So, it will have (16×2=32) 32 characters in total and each character will be made of 5×8 Pixel Dots. A Single character with all its Pixels is shown in the below picture.
Download Datasheet Here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.