14/36 Blue Wire 92 Meters
₹590.00 (Including GST)
₹500.00 ( + ₹90.00 GST)
- Wire Guage: 14/36
- Color: Blue
- Conductive Material: Copper
- Temp. Range -10 C to + 70 C
- High-grade PVC compound offers high insulation resistance & dielectric strength.
Available on backorder
- Multi-strand wiring is more flexible and less susceptible to cracking and metal fatigue than single-stranded conductors. This makes it the preferable solution for wiring that will need to maneuver and bend without experiencing metal fatigue.
- The increased surface area of multi-stranded conductors decreases the amount of resistance that currents or signals passing through the wire will encounter.
- Multi-stranded wiring can create challenges when soldering connectors or terminals as it can be difficult to ensure that all of the small strands have been soldered properly. If this type of wire is soldered, it is good practice to tin the wire first. This type of wiring is better suited for use with an application that requires a crimp connector. The small, flexible strands of wire typically crimp easily and mold to the crimp connector very well.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.