12x12x7.3mm Tactile Push Button Switch-10Pcs.
₹48.38 (Including GST)
₹41.00 ( + ₹7.38 GST)
- Middle stroke (1.05mm)
- Shaft Shape: Round.
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force.
- Through-hole design.
- Good electrical conductivity.
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- High operating force (3.0N or 3.6N) suited to automotive equipment requirements.
- This light touch switch is waterproof, prevent oil, anti-pollution, anti-static interference.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
Out of stock
12x12x7.3mm Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit.
This tactile switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from. Applications include telecommunications, consumer electronics, audio/visual, medical devices, testing/instrumentation, and computer/peripherals.
Package Includes :
1 x 12x12x7.3mm Tactile Push Button Switch-10Pcs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.