128×64 LCD Green/Yellow
₹590.00 (Including GST)
₹500.00 ( + ₹90.00 GST)
- A 128×64 LCD means it can display 128 characters per line and there are 64 such lines.
- In this LCD each character is displayed in 5×7 pixel matrix.
- Black text on green background.
- Connection port is 0.1″ pitch.
- Single row for easy breadboarding and wiring.
- Pins are documented on the back of the LCD to assist in wiring it up.
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM and uses much less power than LCD with EL (electroluminescent) backlights.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines.
- Built in character set supports most English/European/Japanese text.
- see the HD44780 datasheet for the full character set.
- Up to 8 extra characters can be created for custom glyphs or foreign language support.
Only 2 left in stock
Whenever we work with embedded system we need a reliable output device with the help of which we get the required information, now this problem is solved with the introduction of 128 character by 64 (12864) LCD.
Uses – Alphanumeric output, Information Display, Process status, in short we can keep eye on every move of our microcontroller. Available with male connector for easy interface with microcontroller.
1x 128×64 LCD Green/Yellow
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.