The Stepper Motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control. The Nema17 1.6kgcm Stepper motor can provide 1.6 kg-cm of torque at 0.31A current per phase. The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The Nema17 1.6kgcm Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing pulses from the stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in various applications, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters, etc.
- The input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping, and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.